The Jeep Grand Cherokee is dubbed as the most awarded SUV ever. The Jeep Grand Cherokee has received more awards in America over its lifetime than any other SUV. The Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers ultimate combination of real-world 4×4 capability, on-road refinement, fuel efficiency, premium craftsmanship, safety, technology and innovation.
- The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee won the Cars.com/USA Today Mid-Size SUV Challenge in a head-to-head competition. Experts from Cars.com, USA Today, “MotorWeek” and a family representing the average mid-size SUV buyer tested six vehicles for fuel efficiency, practicality, driving ability, comfort and features. The Grand Cherokee came out on top.
- The 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee was awarded a “Best Buy” from Consumers Digest in the Full-Size / Luxury SUV category.
- The New England Motor Press Association (NEMPA) has named the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee the “Official Winter Vehicle of New England”.
- The influential Ward’s magazine awarded the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine as one of the 10 Best Engines for 2013.
- The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee has been named a 2013 IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)